Develop your theoretical knowledge together with the practical application and demonstration of essential coaching skills.
Components & Qualifications
- Core Book: Co-Active Coaching & Critique
- 10 Modules and consolidation exercises
- 14 Teleclasses
- 4-day Coach Training Experience
- 6 Mentoring with feedback
- Coaching development plan/updates
- Reflective journaling
- Skills assessment
- Reflective essays (3 x 1-2.5K words)
- Final Written assignment (6-8,000 words)
- 60 Logged hours coaching experience*
- NM Practitioner Coach Diploma
- Optional ILM endorsement:
- Practitioner Coach Foundation
|No of Hours||Likely time for Completion||Max time for completion|
|360||12 months||18 months|
- 4-day Coach Training Experience conducted by accredited international coaches and trainers who are highly qualified and experienced. In this interactive environment you will witness, experience and learn sensitive, powerful and insightful coaching skills and models. You can learn, mix with like-minded people, develop life long friendships, link up with study buddies and generally enjoy yourself.
- Our course book provides a great insight into the world of coaching and provides a good base upon which to build your understanding
- One-to-one mentoring sessions with a dedicated Mentor Coach help you hone your coaching skills whilst addressing many of the most common issues
- 12 home-study modules and essential reading, complimented by 14 webinars by various lecturers each experts in their field.
- A coaching development plan and reflective journaling provide vital self-management and identification of your learning needs and successes.
- 60 hours of coaching – for that all important practice
- Study Buddy – for mutual learning and support
- Comprehensive online resource centre
- Regular email support and a head office team always at hand.
- Monthly training webinars
- Full Course Handbook which tells you everything you need to know from how to plan your study to submission of your final portfolio.
View more information about this course here.
Certification & Accreditation
Candidates submit a portfolio of evidence containing a Coaching Log, record of lectures, a book critique, some written work and reflective learning notes. Upon completion you will be a qualified Noble Manhattan Certified Coach.
Noble Manhattan are Accredited by the IAPC&M. The PCD is accredited at Level 7 – the highest level. We are also accredited by the ICF (CCE).
ACCREDITED BY THE IAPC&M
The IIC is the leading independent accreditation body for the coaching industry which as a non- profit, internationally focused organisation works to promote best practice. Accreditation is only awarded to courses and individuals that meet or exceed their standards.
REGOGNISED BY ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) was formed in 2001 by the merger of NEBS Management and the Institute of Supervision and Management, and is part of the City & Guilds Group, the UK’s largest vocational awarding body.
What You Get
This course is the ideal vehicle to achieve your coaching aspirations. You will engage in the development of theoretical knowledge together with the practical application and demonstration of essential coaching skills. Whatever your ultimate goal, the solid knowledge and skills base acquired through the Practitioner course is vital to any form or arena of coaching. If you want to commence a career in coaching individuals in life dynamics, or plan to integrate core coaching skills into your present working role, this programme provides you with the relevant knowledge base and core skills to achieve your aim.