Learn about being an executive coach or corporate coach, in a fully accredited and certificated training experience.
Components & Qualifications
We invite you to join us for this one day event that has already transformed the lives of hundreds of people. It is regarded by many as the most jam-packed informative day you will ever attend with regard to learning about being a life coach or corporate coach, and is a fully accredited and certificated training experience. Check additional info here
At many of our events it’s also a unique opportunity to meet the dynamic and inspirational Gerard O’Donovan, one of the leading authorities on Coaching and founder of Noble Manhattan Coaching.
Who This is for
Life Coaching is suited to people from all walks of life. Regardless of your previous knowledge or experience of the subject – whether you are a complete novice or experienced in a related profession – our course provides you with all the information and skills needed to equip you as a professional Life Coach. We also trained people as a fully qualified corporate coach. You will also find out about this incredible programme and get to meet some of the delivery team.
Provided that you have the desire and drive to do so, you can train to be a successful coach, and what is more, most of the training can be done from the convenience of your own home at times that suit you. Ask yourself the following questions, and if the answers are YES, then coaching is for you!
- Do you like people?
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you feel that you have sensitivity and ability to build a good rapport with people?
- Do you feel able to encourage others?
- Would you feel a sense of reward, pride and pleasure in being part of another person’s success?
- Do you want to learn and grow?
- Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
- Do you want to achieve financial independence?
- Do you want to grow emotionally and spiritually as a person?
- Do you want to fulfil your destiny?
- Do you want to change your life and the lives of many others?
- Do you want to learn how to empower others so that they can achieve extraordinary results?
|LENGTH||1 Day Workshop||SUITABLE FOR||Individuals||QUALIFICATION||NM Certificate of Attendance|
The day is split into two parts. The morning section is presented by Gerard O’ Donovan and designed to answer all your questions about training to be a coach, how to get clients, how to earn an income, standards and accreditation in the coaching industry, current trends etc.
Lunch is provided and you’ll have an opportunity to meet informally with Gerard, other coaches and seminar participants.
The afternoon session is a highly interactive and informative coaching workshop where you will learn a coaching technique and experience coaching yourself. In the UK this is run by Cherry Claus and Accredited Master Coach and Trainer and one of Europe’s top Life and Corporate Coaches.
Whether you want to run a full or part-time business, or simply take the skills back into the workplace, our Introductory Day is your chance to find out all about Life, Executive and Corporate Coaching.
What you will learn
- What is a Life Coach?
- What is an executive coach, and what do they do?
- What is corporate coaching and workplace coaching?
- How Life Coaching can transform people’s lives
- The benefits of applying Life Coaching Skills in the home and work place
- What qualities and skills a prospective Life Coach needs to possess
- The training options available
- Find out why Noble Manhattan is the best provider of Life Coach Training
- The opportunity to become a self employed Life Coach
- Learn about the four key pillars of life coaching
- The application of the wheel of life
- The differences between coaching, counselling, therapy and training
- Listen to stories about how coaching has dramatically changed people’s lives
- Receive the most in-depth definition of coaching to date
- Understand true spiritual coaching, what it is, how it works and why it is taking the business world by storm
- Take away with you an up-to-date definition of spiritual coaching
- Learn about accreditation, and who the main governing bodies in the world are
- Find out about the International Institute Of Coaching (IIC)
- Learn how to build your client base
- Become familiar with the different and many ways of earning an income as a coach
- Learn about the many corporate coaching contracts that Noble Manhattan Coaching currently has and how you can benefit from these
- Understand how much you can earn as a coach, and how to charge
During the afternoon workshop, you will:
- Get your hands on real coaching techniques
- Experience receiving coaching for yourself first-hand
- Obtain the full trainers pack for running and delivering a highly interactive coaching workshop
- Be given an income generating tool worth in excess of £250
What You Get
This day is regarded by many as the most jam-packed informative day you will over attend with regard to learning about being a life coach or corporate coach. It is designed to answer all your questions about training to be a coach, standards and ethics, how to get clients, how to earn an income and lots more. You will also experience a practical coaching session.